Tuesday 9 September 2014

PAINTING & SHOPPING

Hello hello everyone,
Today took off to a slow start as both Vic and I were uncertain if we should paint due to the weather forecast being rainy. Though unbeknown to the both of us we had the same inkling to just go in anyway and as I was putting on my shoes to leave Vic messaged saying that "she's going in!!"-haha, as they say great minds think alike!

Vic and I walked into the kindy today and found that Allan and his Son had been SUPER busy in-between the footy and made the deck surrounding one of the lilly-pilly trees!! It looks so good!! He is yet to put the final touches on it but it is wonderful so far! The children are walking and playing on it already!

Today Vic got straight into trying to finish her kangaroo before we had to head out. On her knees with children surrounding her she braved the winds and double coated her beautiful friend. She is planning to put some finishing touches down next week!

This morning I jumped back up onto my ladder and fixed up some of my tree branches and painted in my two Pink and Grey Galas (so cute!). I finished one of the little peeking possums and began to finish up my Dingo on the side wall.

It all started coming together this afternoon after we went to visit REMedia and picked out some much needed recycled goods for our interactive play area. We consolidated and wrote up another shopping list along with a discussion on the design of the musical area and ground space. We have shuffled around our time table and completion dates but the end is near. WE ARE SO EXCITED and can't wait to get right back into it over the next couple of weeks.
















No comments:

Post a Comment